View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kazumi (Offline)
Supreme Magician Girl

Send a message via AIM to Kazumi Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kazumi
Smile I hope this is ok! - 04-08-2007, 09:11 AM

I also been to Japan. I was staying in Tokyo. I enjoyed every time I stayed there. I never been to tokyo tower but I saw it. My brother brought a bike for me so I could get around. I love shopping in the nearest mall. We had to buy our food most of the time because we leaved in an apartment and there were alot od different people living there so we just brought our own food. I loved riding my bike around the neibarhood. The people in japan were very kind when I went shopping and went to the cafe to eat. Also I love hanging out with my brother's friends like his friends named Yuki and Miki and going to the acarde. I also went to the movies there and two concerts with my brother's friend Setsu. All and All I had a blast. As you said the technology there was great except for the price. My friend Setsu brought me a Cell phone when I was done there it was great and I learned Japanese while I was down there as well. I had lots of fun and one day I want to go back.

Magic is all around us. You just need to know where to find it?

The Magical World is were I was born. I control the magical stone called the Sages Stone.