View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

01-10-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojtl1000 View Post
this seems to be harder than expected :-)
Ofcourse, we want to see as much as possible during our time in Japan. That being said, we are used to a tight schedule when traveling, but we do not want to rush through everything.
I tried to modify the schedule a bit, taking into account all of your recommendations. Can you guys please have another look at this to see if the order is a bit 'logical'?
We opted to travel directly to Kyoto when arriving in Tokyo after our international flight. I know it will be a long day, but we hope to arrive in Kyoto late afternoon. That way, we can drop our bags in the hotel, go out for something to eat and have an early night, hopefully bright and ready to start the next morning in Kyoto.
We also dropped 1 day of Tokyo in favor of the rest of the schedule. If necessary, we can also drop 1 day Kyoto to add to the rest of the schedule.

15 jul 11: Brussels - Tokyo
16 jul 11: Tokyo - Kyoto (Arrive Tokyo 9am -- Travel directly to Kyoto)
17 jul 11: Kyoto
18 jul 11: Kyoto
19 jul 11: Kyoto (Daytrip Nara)
20 jul 11: Kyoto
21 jul 11: Kyoto - Hiroshima (Visit Hiroshima + Miyajima)
22 jul 11: Hiroshima - Osaka
23 jul 11: Osaka (Daytrip Kobe)
24 jul 11: Osaka - Kanazawa
25 jul 11: Kanazawa - Toyama
26 jul 11: Toyama - Matsumoto (Tateyama-Kurobe Alpen Route)
27 jul 11: Matsumoto - Takayama (Visit Kamikochi / Shirakawa-go)
28 jul 11: Takayama - Nagoya (Visit Toyota Factory + Sumo game)
29 jul 11: Nagoya - Hakone (Hakone Roundcourse)
30 jul 11: Hakone - Tokyo
31 jul 11: Tokyo
01 aug 11: Tokyo (Tokyo Disney Sea??)
02 aug 11: Tokyo (Daytrip Nikko)
03 aug 11: Tokyo
04 aug 11: Tokyo - Brussels

Thank you guys for all your recommendations and your patience with me
Hi, Hust out of curiosity, did you plan this base on transit route? It may save you some time if you go along the route... For example, maybe you should go all the way west and stop at different cities as you travel back east...

Right now, you are making a stop in Kyoto first, then you travel to hiroshima, and come backto Osaka to continue your trip....