View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-20-2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Where I come from, in my opinion I see racism happening more against white people than anyone else, and it isn't taken as seriously as when it happens to people that aren't white. I can't say it DOES happen more, there are no stats on it because people don't class people being racist about white people as racism. That is wrong in my view.

Case in point, this was recently put up in my university:

Can't help thinking that if this was aimed at anyone other than white people, it wouldn't have even been considered.

In my Uni white people are the minority now.
I agree and will go so far as to say that in the Uk at the moment if you are a foreign born (any colour) national in a same sex relationship while being a non-tradional religeon (FOR THE UK) is in a posistion to do anything they want.

PC gone mad!

From personal experiance both me and my gf at the time once applied to the fire service and she was put forward auto 2 interviews while I had to go up againt 100's of other men simply beacause she was female.

PC gone mad!

Take a minute to think of those men that wish to become midwifes, nursery teachers, nannies, househusbands,nurses etc

I must point out I am a great beliver in equality but if were going to do it----

---lets do it and be equal in all ways beside the obvious