Thread: English is Easy
View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
PoissonApple (Offline)
gherkin

03-01-2011, 08:45 PM

Susanne? Have you written this thread? And if ya, where did you took these informations? Sounds a little bit old to me!

Ya definitely English is the easiest language on earth, because it is a west Germanic language and many languages nowadays are based on this old language!
Thats why it is easy for Dutch, Scandinavian, Canadian, German, Swedish people and so on to talk it. For some other Countries it is hard. Never the less it is the easiest language.
It should be, because everybody on this earth have to learn it at school. What if these people in the past have diced German would be the world language?.. Then everybody would have to learn German, and hell German is hard, even many German people can't talk the German language right.
And ya your right, the most spoken language is Chinese! But I guess just because of business matter and Spanish.. well, I don't know. Maybe also because of business matter and maybe also because Spanish and Italian people are really lazy in learning other languages! So people form other countries have to learn their languages. (Never the less, Spanish and Italian sounds good and is easy as well). OK, maybe there are some people who just like to learn other languages, no matter for what reason!

You know? English just got more voice then German... That was a close thing

'How important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong' [Christopher McCandless]