View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-13-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
I refuse to accept that anything past SSJ3 exists. GT wasn't made my Toriyama and therefore is just as much "fan fiction" as anyone elses extra/alternate storylines.
Totally proving my earlier point about GT - I really do have yet to meet one person who likes it, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by throese
Do you think that if they worked harder on the first...30-35 eps when they were looking for the black star dragon balls that GT would have been better and had a more active role in video games?

In MY opinion, once they started the Baby series, that's when GT started to have a real plot and make more sense, but everything before the Baby series was just random and thrown together which dissapoints me, but oh well.

I have a PS2, but don't know DBZ: Tenkaichi 3. Know where I can get a copy of the game?
I don't think much could have saved it. They reworked old characters - ones that were favourites with the fans - and then changed them for the worse, making them the antithesis of all that they were, such as Vegeta. The new characters were two-dimensional, and downright annoying. Plus when you have to completely destroy canon, contradict old story elements, and then 'magically make Goku a child' . . . it's just jumping the shark. The five minute long 'death by dancing' was probably the point I stopped watching, and I'm ashamed I even lasted as long as I did . . .

As for the game . . . personally I found Tenkaichi 2 better, and as it's the easiest one to find I suspect that may be the case generally for people. Tenkaichi 3 is a pain to find, however it's a lot easier to find for PS2 than it is for Wii. It's on Amazon.co.uk (.com too), you can also try Ebay, and most high-street games stores (if it's not in then they can order it in).