Thread: leave the area
View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

Exclamation the truth - 03-15-2011, 08:02 PM

in such a catastrophy situation it is better to say very clear what you can do and what you can not do .. to tell the people the hole truth and stop lying ... if s.b. can not do his job, so he should say this from the beginning .. and give the job to another person who can do ... to save the reactor is one decision and correct but at same time the people must be mass evacuated and this they didnt do ... that was the big mistake .. if you try to solve such a big problem you must think to the end and not stop on half way ... so the problem is not solved ... and this is a desaster ... why didnt they not ask for help of the neighbour military of china or sowjet ... they have helis to evacuate to the next airport .... 3-4 days and nothing happened ... i believe they would have helped in such a situation ... mankind ... if s.th. like this happen here in europe, i often think about what i will do, and i say, i will only trust one person, me ... i think help will come too late here too ... people talking al lot but do not act at once .. in such a situation there is no time for discussion, you have to start to do at once ...