View Single Post
(#123 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-19-2011, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
I'm in the north and I'm not going anywhere. I must not listen to crazy people like you!
oh, but its your decision, i have no problems, i would do another decision of course .. i understand, you are so unfriendly and aggressive because you have fear ... sorry, but this is your decision to stay and maybe its too late because there is radiation in air and water now, we heard today .. but it doesnt help to close windows and doors or put something on the head for secure of radiation, thats only funny ... people in japan are told to do this silly things ... even unbelievable ...

well, i donnot know how much information you got in your tv, but if you like look n-tv via internet and there you see, that i am not crazy but well informed ... and information is important today, because everybody is only interested in money today and therefore it is always better to know his reasons and the hole story ... to make own decisions and are not decided from others ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
Look I don't know what country you are from and I don't know what the quality of your media is. If it's like most of what I've seen from around the world recently it's full of shit. I live here and I don't have my eyes closed. All credible scientists I have seen have made it quite clear the risk is nowhere near what you appear to be claiming. I do not believe that the Japanese government would intentionally put millions of lives at risk. If you think that you are a fool and shame on you for believing bullshit. As far as I am aware no one outside of the 30km exclusion zone has been affected by any dangerous levels of radiation. If you think otherwise show me something that backs up your belief. Last week there was already a day where the wind came straight off the reactors down to Tokyo. No one on that day received radiation doses anymore than what you get if you had an x-ray (so not dangerous). The situation has not deteriorated appreciably since then so I do not believe in your doomsday scenario. And I wish you would just go back to whatever cave you crawled out of.
well, i have no interest to change your mind, thats your thing, its your decision - but i am not telling any bullshit, but facts ... we have had thernobyl and we are well informed about ... and the dangerous zone is not only 30 km or miles, its much more ... thats a fact too ... but do what you like to do, i have no problem with you .. i can accept your opinion ... its your way .. i am a more critical person and if s.b. tells me s.th. i want to know it exactly, in every case ... our education here in germany is this way, always ask and find the truth ... people are telling al lot because of their own interest, the truth is behind the words ... they say yes, but mean no for example .. this people are telling a lot because not to speak about their mistakes they have done before ... and of course, to stop a panic ... they have no solution, for this they tell everything is o.k. and easy ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:44 AM. Reason: multipost