View Single Post
(#125 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-19-2011, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
I'm unfriendly and agressive to people who have only recently started contributed to this forum to do nothing more than spread ridiculous theories and fearmongering from countries that are far away from Japan. As though they have some special insight into the situation here that the Japanese do not. Well you don't and your advice is not appreciated. You do not know what you are talking about at all.
If you look at the internet sure you can find millions of stupid people like yourself working themselves up into a hysterical mass of fear based not on science but on bullshit. You do not know more than the Japanese government or the Japanese people. You are not better informed than we are here. Accept that people here are taking what precautions are needed to protect their safety.
oh, you are a very unfriendly person, you are no japanese, arent you ? i know japanese people but they will never say this in that way ... well, all the people in internet are uninformed and hysterically ? ... maybe you are the one who is completely uninformed and you will die very cool, dont forget to take your sunglass on to be cool enough ... you have no idea, really ... but you are not alone .. thats the reason why you are not really helped from the us, you know everything better ... well, its your problem .. but please dont kill our hole world with this bullshit you do in fukushima ... thats my point ...