View Single Post
(#223 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile common sense - 03-24-2011, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
thank you, but you will see, he will not hear ... please watch this ...
by the way i am a big fan of the blues brothers

well. radiated particles of fukushima came today to central europe, even germany over usa and island ... it should not be dangerous, they say.. but my time estimation of 10-14 days is real ... if this is bad or not, it came over 9000 km to us .. thats a fact ... so, fukushima is not far away .... and it think it is not possible to eat any fish without a dubious feeling inside ... thats horrible enough .. we all hope super gau will not happen because of the poor people in the area but although for people worldwide .. its not possible to bring a proof if you get ill therefore nobody will pay your health or life cost .. you are just going ill ... and you are alone with this problem ... nobody will be interested in how you life and where you money to life ... so, it is in our all interest that this situation will be overcomed in a good solution ... but at moment it does not look very good ...

i say it again : leave the area if you can, you have to decide that by yourself .. but if it is possible, leave this area and look with a distance of 500-1000 km what will happen ... and donnot believe in words the others tell you .. it is not only an influenca, it is radiation ... and nobody will tell you the truth about, you must inform yourself over internet, over chernobyl ... hope a lot of people read this and make a good decision ... there is no reason to overact or to get in panic, but of course the distance would be always a good decision . later on you can return .. but at moment it is better to look from distance what will happen ... there is no positive developement in the last 11 days ... and i fear it will not change .. they are only getting time ... that is a good for you to react ... use this time with sense ... in our human being it is not a question of intelligence but cleverness .. the clever people always make the good deal ...

bye, bye little boy ...
Are you leaving?
When you bring at this forum some valid sources concerning to current dangerous levels of radiation in Europe, we'll talk about.

By the way, there are rumours that 'blues brothers' are very popular among housewives......