View Single Post
(#255 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-26-2011, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by termogard View Post
Baby, would you wash your mouth by a piece of soap before entering the conversation?
you are told to go out of MY THREAD, did you forget this ... you are not welcome here anymore .. go to the doctor with your ego problems mr. little ... and you have to wash more than your mouth and soap will not be enough for you ...

and if you are on the children cancer station of your hospital in next years, you will wish that you havent been such arrogant ... wait and see ...

Quote:
Baby, would you wash your mouth by a piece of soap before entering the conversation?
.. and i am not YOUR BABY .. women like me are not interested in mr. little like you .. under my level .. you can look and dream but you will never reach a woman in red .. you need a woman that you can press down and will not give you contra .... very boring .. but she is a good housewife ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
.. and i am not YOUR BABY .. women like me are not interested in mr. little like you .. under my level .. you can look and dream but you will never reach a woman in red .. you need a woman that you can press down and will not give you contra .... very boring .. but she is a good housewife ...
...LOL .. your photo is programm .. but i think you are a totally small person with thick glasses and totally ugly .. or something like that ... LOL ... every man who make himself bigger is mostly a nobody with no chance ... if i read your messages i always see a canarian bird who is plustering his featers to come to double size .. but after this action he is a small one again ... LOL ... i see always a yellow canarian bird if i see you ... LOL ... you are really amazing me .. dont stop writing .. its delicious ...

Quote:
...LOL .. your photo is programm - you are a zimtzicke .. but i think you are a totally small person with thick glasses and totally ugly .. or something like that ... LOL ... every man who make himself bigger is mostly a nobody with no chance ... if i read your messages i always see a canarian bird who is plustering his featers to come to double size .. but after this action he is a small one again ... LOL ... i see always a yellow canarian bird if i see you ... LOL ... you are really amazing me .. dont stop writing .. its delicious ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:53 AM. Reason: multipost