View Single Post
(#326 (permalink))
Old
max1024 (Offline)
New to JF

03-29-2011, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
Well frankly I've just about had enough of this whole forum. Freedom of speech is one thing but allowing these bloody Germans to keep sprouting their alarmist propaganda is another. These people have contributed nothing previously to these forums and have only come on here to push their anti-nuclear agenda by spreading lies and fear. C'mon mods enough is enough!! We don't want them here, we don't need them here and the rest of us would like to just have some rational discussion about what is actually going on here in Japan. Can we please ban these fools?? Please!
What is your problem? To post or contribute somewhere in a forum, you don't have to be a long time member. Where do you come from? Freedom of speach seems like an alien word to you. If you don't like the content or are not interested, no one asks you to post here. I'm posting in the general section in the right thread about the right topic. What are you doing?
If I am a lier or ignorant, point out my lies, I don't have to hide anything. It is your freedom of speech, so where did I lie? Propaganda? What propanda? Bluejeans asked me why the reports in different countries differ. I explained it with atom lobby activities. You don't believe me?
Here, read some more:
Source
I'm pretty sure that you didn't hear anything about what happened in that article. If you are so smart, go figure out why.