Thread: leave the area
View Single Post
(#327 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

leave the area - 03-29-2011, 04:49 PM

i told it first of my thread : LEAVE THE AREA ... and they are lying about all ... and the biggest mistake is that they didnt first ask for international help ... now 2 weeks are gone and its the worst case coming .. hope the international control will start to work now, its not only a problem of japan, its our all desaster and catastrophy coming ... INTERNATIONAL CONTROL PLEASE AT ONCE ....

and all those men who disturb this thread from beginning on, you can be responsible for all those people who believe in your words for health and life ... tell them that you are sorry about the bullshit you talk sitting in a save area ... this is your problem ...

i can say in a very responsible way, leave that area and i completely agree with max who is better in english like me to explain it better ... thank you ...

this thing is out of control and everybody who tells other things are terrible lying .. but this cost lifes ...

hope a lot of people in japan in that area will reach that message: leave the area and never go into the forbidden zone, what just happened ... you really should not do this, keep out of the 20-40 km are and go as far away as you can, at moment of course 80 km like the americans tell since two weeks now ..

hope the international community will make clear decisions today because there is no time left to do this ... the japanes governement and tepco is completely unable to solve anything there, they tell stories every day ... fairy tales of course ...