View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
JustinRossTso (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2011, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
There are photo opportunities all over Japan. I've been to countries where I didn't bother lifting the camera, while with Japan, I can't drop the camera. I took about 600 shots in 2006 even on a short business trip, then another 12000 shots in 2007 for a 2 weeks stay, 8000 in 2009 when I had my 3 weeks honeymoon there. It just won't run out of subjects/opportunities

Pentax are great, i still have 2 pentax bodies at home, film bodies thoguh. For digital, everything is Canon now. Its expensive to build up that lens collection, but i don't regret one minute switching to Canon. It was funny how I switch to Canon. I destroyed the K10, and was in the market looking for something better. At the time, it was either the 40D or the D300, but the store I went to sold out of the D300, so I went with the 40D. Been a Canon guy ever since...

Edit: November 18th 2010, 1:09PM EST :-

If you want to see some really nice shot of Japan, you can go to the following sites

風景壁紙.com 日本全国・海外の無料写真壁紙サイト
夜景壁紙.com
Wow I'm really sorry! I've been away from JapanForums for a LONGGG time.

Thanks for sharing the info haha, makes me wanna switch now... but HOW DID YOU DESTROY a K10? I love my Pentax Film bodies. Currently on K-X. I really want the K-5 though.

Thanks for the links too ;D!

And yeah Batosai I heard Nikon had the best camera bodies, but not sure about Lenses (should be pretty up there as well).