Thread: Matenrou-Opera
View Single Post
(#101 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-20-2011, 02:01 AM

There is no information regarding the song titles yet, but Matenrou Opera recently posted a little bit more information regarding their first maxi single as a major label band to their site as previously promised. The single is called「Helios」, will be released on 7/6, and come in three different types. Unfortunately, because the titles are unavailable, I can't elaborate more, but there will be different songs on each version, and two of them, Type A and Type B are limited editions.

Type A has a bonus song, and Type B has a DVD with a video for Helios, I'm assuming. Now, I don't know if the DVD will be viewable in all regions as the DVD included with Abyss can only be viewed on players capable of playing Region 2 DVDs, but if you're interested in the DVD, you can get a DVD player with that capability at iView 1800HD HDMI Upscaling DVD Player w/ DIVX & Karaoke.

Regarding the price, while there is nothing available on their official site, CDJapan has listed the price for each as 1000, which in US dollars means 11.95, and CDJapan always sells everything according to the suggested retail price. Keep checking Matenrou Opera's official site for tracklisting and the eventual sample of their new video!!