View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
OtakuGaijin (Offline)
Otaku Rule!

04-09-2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by averi50 View Post
Has anyone else been to Japan in their life?
If not then why not post why you might want to go there.
For those of us who have gone, tell us of your experiences.

I guess I'll start... Been around Tokyo more than Osaka.
I loved the fact that we were always ahead in anime and manga...
Even ahead with some games...
The technology there was great except for the price of everything.
The girls always wore skirts... which was awsome... *drools*

Has anyone ever been to Narita?
Has anyone accidently wandered into the Red Light District?
Has anyone been to Tokyo Tower... and the one in Osaka?
Done it all...

So you guys post... I don't want to go into detail about...

What goes on in Japan, stays in Japan...

I been to japan twice already! ( I'll reedit this later at home, ) I'll tell U about my trav in japan and answer all your Questions , as for Red light District I been in them, in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto too!

U can check this information First..... if anybody want to know about the followin' like...
Narita airport, Osaka's Den-Den Town plus anything related to japan, just read some of my post that I answer for other people on this site,

now let me tell U about Red Light Districts in japan, One they R almost eveywhere where U find drinking establishments , many R on the off street in Tokyo, (those back alleys street ) you'll recognize them by the sexy signs and Guys trying to Flag U down into these places,
in Nagasaki the places ten to have European hostess who try to make U buy the most expensive drink in the place, if U want to get Laid, these try of girl R sometime outside in the Street, (But U Better Now Your Japanese language,) and have about 20000 Yens and Up.
U got to remember as a adult, I see the real thing, plus I'm a Bit of a gambler,

unbelievable stupidity!!!

Last edited by OtakuGaijin : 04-09-2007 at 10:59 PM. Reason: adding more information.