View Single Post
Old
YuriTokoro (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-09-2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
Here's a question for you Yuri,

If you were a being touched by a pervert old man in a train, would you prefer for the foreign man beside you to hit the pervert and yell at him? Or to ignore the situation?

A year ago or so that exact situation happened to me, a girl was being rubbed against in a bad way right next to be by a pervert old man and I could see she was so uncomfortable.
What do you think I did? What do you think she wanted me, or any other guy noticing it, to do?
Hi, James.
The pervert you saw in the train was, if you ask me, not good at groping.
Most gropers touch women when the train arrived to a station and people are getting of the car. When I am touched, I can’t tell who touched me.
Once I knew who touched me, but there are too many people walking toward the staircase, so I was not able to do anything.
Once one pervert showed his something to me as the train’s doors were opening. I was really shocked. In the next breath, he got off the car and the door closed.
Should I have shouted to the man from the running train?
When I was younger, I always had a big bag to protect myself from groping in a train.

If you see a groping and you can catch the guy out, please help Japanese girls.
However, I advise you that you should not seem to be enjoying it.
If you seem to be really worried about the girl, the people would be grateful to you.

Hello, I may not understand English very well and I may lack words but I will try to understand you.

If you have questions about my post or Japanese customs, don't hesitate to ask.

I YamaP