View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
givemesomebeer (Offline)
New to JF

05-24-2011, 09:26 PM

___________of japanese way of life but i let that to japanese) i dont care if others think its not what they think is japanese, i know they would like it if they would see in me(="see" so much as i do), its all complicated when its concerning my gift+my own version of japanese exotic+pokemon+usa, its all in 1 and thus its complicated..... pokemon holds a very large part of my connection to japan and pokemon prevents me from thinking that japan is 100% foreign hostile, my connection to japan cant be undone coz pokemon would bring me back down and "show me real japan"(u dont understand it now even if u think that u understand, i dont mean "in pokemon is no racism thus japan is not racist"), pokemon is like a mediator coz its part of japan and at the same time i see it personally so it connects me to japan coz its part of japan but also part of me, pokemon explains about japan(though its some other kind of japan and its fictive)................. clearing up the situation would bring the stubborn gauge down and non misinterpret japan..........

concerning that hair police, it contradicts this: u wouldnt be against to have exotic ppl in ur country which look different which ucant find in else japan, it doesnt mean that u admire blond hair(im now only thinking about my best friend thus i write this coz he looks beautiful and u would like how he looks like) but u would like to approve this individual coz u would find him pretty(only reason i write this is coz everybody would like how my best friend looks like ) and why should be against it, this hair police though only found in schools contradicts to let him look beautiful as he is , it would be dumb to want to change his hair color coz he looks so amazing, and if u want it then u must be dumb or sick(though we have to accept the fact that there exist many ugly ppl with no flat hair and i dont know how they accept themselves coz i dont understand but appearance is our manifistation of personality and thus they r themselves and probably wouldnt want to be different), of course my best friend has flat hair as me(nobody has a similar hair to him than me), i have dark hair but not japanese black,,,, im just amazed at how my best friend looks like and all this issue with hairpolice just doesnt adds up.....sorry to interrupt but u would like to serve him coz u wouldnt resist(to japanese only shop keepers)....(rational japanese wouldnt want to destroy this beauty, i dont know what to say to those schools other than japanese will love how he looks like and adore him not coz u have black hair but coz i adore him(and if i do it then it has nothing to do with racism))

this quote should be standing before this long text coz i wanted to write something else
Quote:
Not this topic again.
u want to hide that japan has racist shopkeepers?

see this reply "as is", dont complain coz text is too long and u waste time, u either want to know my thoughts or not, want somebody speak for japan ?(otherwise japanese only signs speak for japan)