View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
DaisukeKigurou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-29-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerPenguin View Post
No, givemesomebeer is clearly a not very intelligent girl between the ages 0f 9-14. Moreover, she's Russian, not American. I don't think she's a troll because of the length and style of her posts. I just think she's a dumb preteen girl who writes bad fan-fiction. Either that, or it's a troll pretending to be young Russian girl.

4chan and ED rule BTW I didn't know ED had a page about JF. I would've loved to have read it
*face palm*

Okay, but in all actuality, chan sites and ED are the cause of all the problems and drama on the internet. Now, I'm going to drop that and move on to the topic at hand. ( lets let what I say drop), this "girl" seems to be very annoying and stuff.

Now I really don't know if she is a troll, but the way she acts is that of a troll. She may have a style that comes off not troll-ish, but I see this "girl" is really good at hiding such a thing. I can see a sudilty in her writing that I think most people on the site also can see , but disregard that notion because they don't want to accuse some one of being a troll.

Is this bad? Maybe, but I really can't say.

~苦痛は中心、それはある から来る; 憎む人によって引き起こされる。~