View Single Post
(#45 (permalink))
Old
givemesomebeer (Offline)
New to JF

05-30-2011, 05:48 PM

1. im not a troll but if i wanted to be 1 u wouldnt know it, a cheap troll is one who gets fed, a good troll is who feeds not getting fed, a master troll makes them feed each other ... u r racist coz u accuse me of trolling

2. prostitute bars are not excuse for these signs, u say that japanese wouldnt tolerate these signs coz of prostitution, does it mean that if japanese own such bars and relations to yakuza they can have these signs?

3 white dont exist, japanese must be considered also white coz of skin, races r defined by looks like not by skin color

4. daisuke, u r a wannabe japanese

5. i thought u were stoned penguin and realized that i never lived in usa

we dont thinnk its bad when japanese sometimes discriminate foreigners, we only thinks its bad when they see that they look different and dont accept their looks, like they only admire own race features regardless how ugly a japanese may look like and regardless how beautiful somebody else may look like, its not hospitable -and i wanted to know whether all japanese think like this

6. u r a troll, i consider all rebels against me as trolls thus u cant accuse me as a troll coz i already did it

7. i forgot to laugh at stoned penguin for not having even a foreskin