View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

06-16-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
A few years back at the Sunshine City shopping area in Ikebukuro, my friend and I were taking the down escalators when I noticed a group of school kids walking down the corridor in our general direction. Have you ever had one of those premonitions that something is going to happen? Before I could even mention that to my friend, three of the kids in the group darted off towards us. When they got to us, they all said, "Herrow!!!" and ran back to their group giggling. It was as is I could sense the kids seeing us and dared each other to say something. It was a very funny anecdote that day.

I'd love to have some kids try to really speak to me and have a conversation. That would be cool.
When I first arrived here I was walking around Hep5 in Umeda and a group of junior high school girls decided to talk to me and my (Japanese) friend to try out the English they'd been learning.
They actually did very well, I was impressed how well they could speak, kids nowadays in Japan are getting much better English education than their parents did or even 10 years ago.
The girls were super cute, cute in a puppy dog kind of way, not a sex-appeal kind of way, until one of them tried to sneakily put her email in my phone lol, then it was just creepy!

(ps, I'd risk jail time to beat the life out of a grown man who fucks a junior high school girl)

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.