View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-17-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Every Country has its flaws no doupt. But please realize that Japan is vastly superiro to every other nation out there because of the people and how people treat each other in your home.
I sometimes wonder if you're just taking the piss when you write crap like this. At the very least put something like 'in my totally naive opinion, because I have never actually lived in Japan I think...'. At least then it makes a little bit of sense!

I have a couple of questions for you as well. If Japan is so vastly superior to every other nation why then are they the economic basket case of Asia? Why have they never really recovered from the recession of the early 90's? Why do they have the highest debt to GDP ratio of any industrialised nation on the planet?

Sure there's some truly fantastic things about Japan and its' people but there's also some major issues. The poor economy is in my opinion a reflection of some of those issues. I'd go back and live in Japan again tomorrow if my wife would agree to it. I loved living there more than I like living in Australia but I don't blindly believe that Japan and it's people are vastly superior to to any other nation or it's peoples. It has it's good and bad like any other nation.