View Single Post
(#48 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

07-04-2011, 04:20 AM

I have a wuestion!
-mumbles and groans-

One of the points that really stood out was that you can't draw/write what you want excactly. So, if I make a succesful enough manga that atleast get's published, are they going to make me draw in fanservice stuff? (Like almost kisses, pantie shots, shirtless people?) I hope not because that's what I'm trying to avoid.and how much will they try to change the plot or
story board?

By the way, I know this will sound strange but I have absolutely no faith in my manga! Why? Because I'm going to assume that I'll make no money off it, forcing me to find other careers that will make me money. So I'm going to be a teacher (Of probably college Japanese language). However I am going to write my manga story and hire somebody to draw for me.(How much should I expect to need to pay them?) Otherwise, I'm not so sure if the manga will become a reality. I love writing abd drawing, but with all the risk, I just don't want to put everything on the line to lean financially these hobbies.

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.