View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
jamie2088 (Offline)
New to JF

07-12-2011, 08:18 PM

Thanks for the replies,i probably am worrying about i stuff dont need to be and i believe i can deal with some of the problems mentioned as i dont exactly have friends and am bit wierd/outsider hehe.

I dont have any skills as such in terms of qualifications apart from reasonable GCSE and i attended college but didnt get a full diploma or anything...i have had many jobs over the years and got good life experience,i'm currently training to be manager in well known supermarket :P

English teaching isnt something i have considered really but i am native english so perhaps it might be something i have to look at,but i never went to uni and dont have degree etc.Something my wife noticed and i am considering is a TEFL course in teaching english in uk for several hundred pounds and u get certificate so im not sure if its worth having this at all?
I find it unlikely that alot of people will say wow english guy please teach me everyday conversation english...would be great tho

We are moving possibly to small town outside tokyo called Kazo, where potential jobs i could get are in 7 eleven packing warehouse/factory part time.I have never seen any gaijin at all in this area or when travelling between tokyo except me lol its quite strange.

Thanks for input.

Last edited by jamie2088 : 07-12-2011 at 08:23 PM.