View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

07-31-2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
You're forgetting that Bobby knows far more than you though Nyororin. He may never have been to Japan before but he knows far more about the people and culture and well just about anything to do with Japan than you ever could. Just because you've lived there for a good portion of your life and you're fluent in the language and happen to be married to a Japanese guy and have a half child is all meaningless to Bobby. Remember he spent a little time with some Japanese people whilst on holiday in Australia. He knows all about Japan and its' people!!
use your reading skills and you might get a clue

Quote:
I'm the furthest from a troll Nyororin. It scares me that people even think that, after all my posts on here. It gives you a great indication on why the Western society doesn't work anymore.

Oh I doupt I will spend one second in front of a computer screen with pessimistic people in a virtual world while I am in beautiful Nippon-koku. Every second is going to be LIFE sourrounded by people who are like me!!
I wasted too much time already and I am already 23.. I need to catch up for what I've lost after my World trip 3 years ago now..
I plan on never returning except for my Honeymoon^^ so I might as well write again while being in Japan/Korea/South-East Asia/China/Taiwan.. who knows

I also never said that I would know the real Japan either.. I only said that I know the difference between Asia and our World.

And that I Love Asia so, so , so much more BECAUSE OF THEIR WONERFUL PEOPLE and that I want to become old on this part of the world, cause otherwise my life wouldn't be fulfiled.