(#19 (permalink))
Old
AlexisSalas (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to AlexisSalas
08-02-2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
Have you heard of Kyokushin? One of the more dominant full contact style of Karate, it is based off of Goju.

Goju, Shotokan, Wado and Shito ryu are the more traditional Karate, with Goju being one of the first ot be recognized by the dai nippon budokai. I myself train in Meibukan, which is founded by one of Chojun Miyagi (Founder of Goju ryu) student

It wasn't 1000 in one shot, we were allowed to break it up, basically, whatever way you want, you have to finish the 1000 everything within 2 hours.. so you can do 100 pushups, then 100 kicks, 300 punches so forth.. as far as pushup goes, I was allowed to choose whichever way I wanted, but in Goju we usually train using several types of pushup: Normal, Knuckle (fist), Close, Wide, army

There was no way i could've done it in one shot, not even when I was in my prime, let alone being mid age when i got my shodan...

Well i have heard of it but i must admit i know nothing about it, and thats a relief ill never make 1000 of each in one shot. I i do some of those pushups and some other ones. Thx for the info, i will investigate some things about it.

Rosetta Stone japanese programs seems to not helped me much...Need help with my japanese, looking for help plz!!