(#11 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
08-03-2011, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
From my own experience, there're no such things as second chances. My last relationship with a woman ended very badly and there's nothing left between us but mutual acrimony and hostile feelings. I've made conciliatory steps towards her but some wounds just can't be stiched up; she's made it perfectly clear that she wants nothing to do with me.

Do what I've done: burn your bridges and move on.
But oddly enough, the relationship never ended badly. We stayed pretty close, nothing every got ugly...

I do have a hard time burning bridges, in any kind of relationship, even unhealthy ones... Of the four guys I dated in my life to be looked at somewhat serious or more, I only stopped talking to one. (And I feel I was pretty justified. Kind of object to being stalked while breaking up here.)

But with my friends, I keep almost all of them. Only lost three in the last ten years alone, in a not so cool manner, and two were because of they passed away.

Anyways, me and him talked last night. Some more came out in the open, so we will see how the next two weeks here, and the time after goes.

Coffee prevents me from killing you.