View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-08-2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
I think its more like because many of your post express you being a loner who is in need of something really badly....
lol, tough crowd here!

Anyone can assume anything they want (especially on the Internet) and often our assumptions are based upon our paradigms. Paradigms are like a set of glasses. What works for one person does not necessarily work for another. With paradigms we look out through our own eyes and assume the world is the same for everyone else who views it.

I really hate descriptions without examples so here we go:

For example: Typically your posts come off as confrontational and you have posted some quite aggressive posts that are typically very serious (I think a bit overly serious for a Japanforum.com but I digress). You also engage in put-downs. To one person, these seem to fit the characteristic of an insecure person who has problems accepting self and others. To another, they could be the hallmarks of a person who takes himself seriously and expects others to be as serious.

To answer your statement though...I think she answered with the lol statement BECAUSE....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
I honestly was just thinking how funny your post was, and that song came to mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
Well I know it was somewhat truthful, I just love it when people are funny about it.
so don't try to over analyze it! lol

Last edited by OHayou : 08-08-2011 at 11:21 PM.