View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
JoinTeamSammy (Offline)
New to JF

08-20-2011, 10:51 PM

hey guys long time no see i know its been a week or so since i post this up...

but thanks for the wisdom you guys put me in. it gave me a time to think on things before i step up and move into another country so thats why i have been in a concentrating mood and trying to figure out what to do next...

so here are my thoughts of all of this... im planning on studying abroad in japan and getting a student visa because thats the best way that i can stay in japan... first off i had thought this long and hard and been searching alot through this forum plus with other various fourms thats in similar interests... now i have searched into Japanese schools for foreigners and i thought why not study in japan about japan...

so im applying for this school in japan tokyo for about 3 months and im going to take a beginners class for it since thats the best way to learn the basics of the language and the culture... after when i talk with teachers about the school policies and such if im able to get a student visas im sure taht they will help me to get this as well... i will take 2 weeks vacation and meet with the schools teachers in 2012 then when im ready for the move ill be in it for sure in 2013...

so hope this sums it up with my journey its not gonna be easy but it will be worth it... im getting prepared and gonna go at it with full throttle... thanks guys for giving me ideas

PS: i know that my writing skills maybe childish but i have a huge passion for this country... of course this isnt gonna be easy thats why i asked for advice... im not a kid anymore but im considering this to be my biggest wise disicion.. thats why im being ready ofcourse when you guys say its a fairyland dream that def hurt my feelings alittle because im taking this as a serious tone... this is my dream yes but also my passion... im not gonna look back and say i cant do it im gonna go forward and do my best..

Last edited by JoinTeamSammy : 08-20-2011 at 11:34 PM.