View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Dogburp (Offline)
New to JF

09-03-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleGoetz View Post
Next set of grammar instruction opportunities!

This is a very common mistake among people of all levels of non-native Japanese speaking. The 〜たい form is not used to talk about the desires of a third person. Instead, you use the 〜たがる verb form (and put it in the present progressive, 〜ている). "John wants to eat pizza" ジョンさんはピザを食べたがっています。

Next point is a general one: You are mixing different levels of formality in your writing. You are keeping the verb endings consistent (all ます form). However, at the time of me writing this, I've noticed you end at least one sentence with 楽しい instead of 楽しいです. This is a different style of writing. If you're using ます form to end sentences that end in verbs, then any sentence that ends in an い-adjective must end in です.

This is still incorrect, but structured better. The real problem that jumps out is you forgot to nominalize 使う before は.

There are some things that could be done to refine this and make it flawless, but I think since this is a school assignment I don't want to go that far. I ask ask, however, whether you've learned the 〜てくる and 〜ていく structures yet.

Whoops, I've got to go for now! I haven't finished reading through it.
私は日本語教師です。
私はロッテルダム大学の経済学部生へ向けの日本語教師 をしています。私の生徒は将来、外国貿易をやりたがっ ています。 間もなく彼らは卒業します。毎日日本語を教えるのはす ごく楽しいです。生徒の中で天然ボケは一人もいません 。最近デジタル黒板と学生が授業中ノートブックを使う ことは人気になりました。その新しい黒板は前週授業中 故障していたので全然便利じゃないと思います。大学生 は授業中に携帯やノートブックでメールしているらしい 。私は朝授業の準備のために六時に起きました。その失 礼な態度に我慢できません。でも、今は若者の時代です 。あの黒板は何とか慣れますと失 礼生徒の試験を採点する前に、彼の失礼な態度を考慮に 入れなくてはなれません。日本語教師はやっぱり良い仕 事なんです。皆さん、論文を頑張って下さい。

355字