View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

11-17-2011, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayTay View Post
My trip will be mid-May 2012 (2 weeks) and I have never really been anywhere by myself so I've never had experience booking flights and what-not. I've been searching for a while now and the cheapest I'm finding for the flight is $1300 round trip (most common $1800). I'm flying out of Canada (Halifax, NS), into Osaka (KIX) and it doesn't really matter which airport I fly out of in Tokyo. Should I book now or is there better times/months to book where the price might be cheaper? Suggestions for sites to use?

Also, I have a hotel in mind for Tokyo but I thought I'd check to see what you guys think. The place I'm looking into now is a stop away from Shinjuku station and will cost around $90 (Canadian) a night. It's more of a hostel with private rooms. Any places you guys can think of around this price or possibly cheaper? Not looking for anything fancy...I'll only be there to sleep. Don't want to stay in a hostel where everyone is put n the same room though...that creeps me out. Ahaha!
1300 is probably as cheap as you can get, so I think you should book now..... Hotel you can get do better, 90 a night you can easily get a business hotel. I usually would recommend people to stay away from hostel