(#9 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
11-25-2011, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
Really? Wow, that is just the opposite of what my own experience with the company has been like. I actually find FBC to be one of the friendliest and most honest retail businesses I've ever used in the country where the average business already offers a pretty good service. (And you know I have used many.) FBC has promptly responded to every little (sometimes even quite selfish) request I make regarding delivery and refunds when items arrived in less than perfect condition.

Dunno, maybe it's my Godfather's voice on the phone...
I have talked to a number of people about their service, and it seems split between wonderful, bending over backward to please... And absolutely horrible. When I posted about my experience elsewhere, I had more than ten other people contact me and say they had experienced something similar. Some of them were saying that FBC threatened to have the police contact their place of employment and have their visa revoked when they refused to pay for things that had never arrived or refused to pay again for things that they had already paid for.

They didn`t do that to me, but they did want to know my husband`s work details (no way I was giving them that for no good reason) - so they may have planned to head in that direction.

There is very little that could convince me to trust them with any of my contact information, let alone credit card or bank info. It was really shocking to see that they had kept my "single use, no chance of being misused" credit card number on file and used it to charge me without permission - which they acknowledged doing.
I asked for them to refund the multiple charges, and they pulled the "we will be happy to refund when you have legal backing" sort of thing... Spending money on a lawyer and all that would be more than I would get back so I never pursued it.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.