View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-13-2011, 12:10 AM

I've learnt the hard way,people don't like personal problems on forums even if it seems like a really friendly forum.

About the task in hand,I don't know. I haven't got much experience in this so I can't say. I suppose you've done the angry message part. Um,don't kill yourself,that's not great. Apart from that I can't help! The only experience of relationships I've had is when a girl at school fancied me,I said I wasn't interested,then a couple years later I thought I'd give her a chance,but never had the courage to do anything[but there were a couple of times she did look interested] then [I was at college with other people by then] I saw on Facebook she had a boyfriend,had a go at her,she then said that I was deluded and that she had never had the slightest attraction to me as if she was such a catch. A friend of hers who I hadn't been on bad terms with then basically laughed and believed that s**t. The Oxford English Dictionary,despite adding chav and LOL,still says sexism is ''typically against women''.

But the girl,I have no idea. I don't know her.