JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
yongg (Offline)
New to JF

naruto,okay, but takes too long - 01-03-2008, 04:23 PM

naruto,okay, but takes too long

i was never interested in Naruto until i saw the anime. I basically only watch the anime until the 100+ episodes, i turn to read the manga.
the manga was actually better cause it didn't waste time like the anime, the filter episodes.
Also, the manga showed how Kakashi got his Sharigen eye. The anime still does not show how.
But the battles take too long. It seems as if one battle takes up the whole volume.
The art was so-so. The plot, at first, i liked it. It was good. But then, later on, it was just dragging. One battle, takes, like, 10 episodes or something. -__-
What i don't get is, Sasuke left on his own to Orochimaru, so why does Naruto still tries to rescue him? Sasuke left on his own!! for goodness sake!!! i just don't understand!!!

read it online
(#2 (permalink))
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

01-03-2008, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongg View Post
naruto,okay, but takes too long

i was never interested in Naruto until i saw the anime. I basically only watch the anime until the 100+ episodes, i turn to read the manga.
the manga was actually better cause it didn't waste time like the anime, the filter episodes.
Also, the manga showed how Kakashi got his Sharigen eye. The anime still does not show how.
But the battles take too long. It seems as if one battle takes up the whole volume.
The art was so-so. The plot, at first, i liked it. It was good. But then, later on, it was just dragging. One battle, takes, like, 10 episodes or something. -__-
What i don't get is, Sasuke left on his own to Orochimaru, so why does Naruto still tries to rescue him? Sasuke left on his own!! for goodness sake!!! i just don't understand!!!

read it online

That we must agree, i think naruto and sakura dont think sasuke is considering the fact that orochimaru just wants his body.
But for me Sasuke is a traitor and he tried to kill naruto and so he should die. He turned his back on konoha on is own will, no forgiveness for him