JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

09-18-2010, 09:20 PM

Kai is Saya's brother, I don't care if by adoption, IT DOES NOT WORK!

The sword thing . .. 17 clears that up a little . . .I predict that he simply cannot due to his hand . . .

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#72 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
09-19-2010, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
Kai is Saya's brother, I don't care if by adoption, IT DOES NOT WORK!

The sword thing . .. 17 clears that up a little . . .I predict that he simply cannot due to his hand . . .
LOL, ok, I hear ya, chill.

I thought his hand was an enhancement or something, but no answers from the show yet. >.<

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-19-2010, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
I really sympathize with Saya. She's been dealt with so many traumatic blows - discovering she's a foster daughter, she's no more than a weapon, her life as one is ongoing, and then her father's death and the fact that she had to kill him with her own hands.

I don't really like how she was forced to take up a pugnacious disposition against the mice, without any training proper. Obviously, her blood has mouse-petrifying properties, but still, she could just as easily lose her life, right?

It's so fitting that George's/Saya's father's voice is the same as Jiraiya's (Naruto). And the OP music is so terrifically gripping I have to watch it every episode.

I'm currently on episode 8.

EDIT (x2): From a romantic point of view, the socio-platonic relationship between Saya and Kai is complicated; I can't tell which direction it's going to take a turn in, nor can I say for sure I'm not in support of an amorous development. Maybe with Haji?

From a political point of view, that adviser guy, who always has a sweet in hand or mouth and that sneer on his face, is beginning to bug me. Who is he, really? I might have missed out some information while watching but I don't get why chiropterans are being created, or how, for that matter. What exactly is Haji, what's with that arm? A semi-chiropteran? Why doesn't Saya question him further on his relation to her? Why doesn't Haji kill chiropterans but just throws a sword to Saya? He seems strong, fast and skilled enough. What's Red Shield's true agenda? Argh, so many questions! X.x

Have I overlooked anything? I'm only on episode 11. If I haven't, then never mind, I'll find out on my own.
I am not going to comment until you are finished. Unless you want me too...
(#74 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

09-19-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I am not going to comment until you are finished. Unless you want me too...
That's probaby gonna take a while... Thanks for the consideration, I'll ask again when something strikes me as bewilderingly unanswered.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#75 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

09-26-2010, 03:33 PM

I'm on episode 20. Geez, isn't the anime going at a slow pace? I'm starting to feel a little bored of it. And Saya is just starting to realize she doesn't know the answers to a lot of things happening to her, including those questions I asked. I hope it's gonna get action-packed really soon.

(#76 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

10-01-2010, 08:47 AM

I'm now on episode 35. The anime suddenly started to get unusually action-crammed on 24. And the pace of the plot is increasing exponentially. It's not as boring as the first few episodes were, and there seems to be more plots and answers to previous plots amalgamating to a whole new Blood Plus picture. I'm glad I wasn't wrong to say it's gory, twisted, emotional and aggressively epic.

(#77 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

10-02-2010, 01:29 AM

That, just about sums it up.

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.