JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KuChIkI (Offline)
GokuTsuna~~~<3

Send a message via AIM to KuChIkI Send a message via MSN to KuChIkI Send a message via Yahoo to KuChIkI
Post Ojamajo Doremi! ^w^ - 01-21-2008, 02:04 PM

It's odd, most people forgot about Ojamajo Doremi...D=

Ojamajo Doremi is about a girl, Doremi, who discovers a witch and actually calls her a witch, turning her into a Majogareau (or something like that, it translates to "Witch Frog"). So, Doremi becomes a witch apprentice, who is given the name "Ojamajo" or "Bothersome Witch". Shortly afterward and for the seasons on, she is joined by other apprentices until there are 7 of them.

Ojamajo Doremi is the longest-running Mahou Shoujo (Magical Girl) series, with a total of 4 seasons (Plus the OAV), 201 episodes, a 13-episode OAV, and 2 movies.

Discussion.

Proud Member of the (three-people) Sharingan Users Club. PM me to join.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
LittLeAnqeLAyumi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-21-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuChIkI View Post
It's odd, most people forgot about Ojamajo Doremi...D=

Ojamajo Doremi is about a girl, Doremi, who discovers a witch and actually calls her a witch, turning her into a Majogareau (or something like that, it translates to "Witch Frog"). So, Doremi becomes a witch apprentice, who is given the name "Ojamajo" or "Bothersome Witch". Shortly afterward and for the seasons on, she is joined by other apprentices until there are 7 of them.

Ojamajo Doremi is the longest-running Mahou Shoujo (Magical Girl) series, with a total of 4 seasons (Plus the OAV), 201 episodes, a 13-episode OAV, and 2 movies.

Discussion.
I know Doremi=) when i was younger i always watch the anime and read the mangas and my fav was sophie^^ but i dont know exactly if they showed all seasons here..o.O
(#3 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-21-2008, 02:17 PM

I remember !lol in france it was called "Magical Doremi" that was fun lol

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#4 (permalink))
Old
KuChIkI (Offline)
GokuTsuna~~~<3

Send a message via AIM to KuChIkI Send a message via MSN to KuChIkI Send a message via Yahoo to KuChIkI
01-29-2008, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittLeAnqeLAyumi View Post
I know Doremi=) when i was younger i always watch the anime and read the mangas and my fav was sophie^^ but i dont know exactly if they showed all seasons here..o.O
Wow, this topic is OLD! But, I just have to say that they didn't air the OAV in France.
Augh, they're in the middle of airing the first season here in the states, and they're only playing it online. Hopefully, they'll release s'more toys...

Proud Member of the (three-people) Sharingan Users Club. PM me to join.