JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Kiyuge (Offline)
o(≧ω≦)o

Send a message via AIM to Kiyuge Send a message via MSN to Kiyuge Send a message via Yahoo to Kiyuge
06-13-2008, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
Is it in American Theaters?
Yeah. ~~~~~~

Family:
Husband: Aota
Wife: Kiyuga
Master: Kiyuga, IonFortuna
Sisters: Nekozawa, HinataUchiha
Borhters: Sutiiven.
Silly Side-kick: Slykaz1
Secret Lover: SonozakiSotaro

I own:
Mitsu & Hachi- Dolly
Yasu - Acid Black Cherry
Furukawa - Nookicky
KAZ - Oblivian Dust

¬_¬
(#12 (permalink))
Old
persiandragon (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to persiandragon
06-13-2008, 12:54 AM

not really in amerrican theaterrs. just specials showings of it yesterday and today. fathomevents.com has more info about it.

i saw the movie too. it was alright but now i have to o see it in japanese which i bet will be better.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
06-13-2008, 03:26 AM

i just got back from it and it was so aweosme. everyone screamed when kenny showed up at that ending spot...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Altaru (Offline)
I want my Insanity back!

06-13-2008, 04:26 AM

Oh... I watched it too, but it kinda had me a bit depressed, because I fell in love with Senna... Like the ending though, after the credits. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, lol.

Plus, Rukia used her shikai, which made a few friends of mine happy. They'd never seen the version in the anime (I own a replica of it, that I've shown them countless times. They ALL had to admit to me that the version I had was pretty perfect afterwards. Byakuya was right, it IS really pretty... Plus, I love the ribbon, but that's off topic)

Kenny only had, like, three/four lines (if you count the one where all he says is "damn" just as the shurikens start flying) but I was content. I really wanted to see him fight more, though...

As for Rangiku's random bouce when the soul reapers start to show up to go in... Well, just about everyone agreed with my favorite phrase, "Anime: anything for a jiggle." (You'll get it if you noticed it. It was subtle but obvious, if that makes any sense.)

All in all, a good movie that I'd kill to be first in line for when it comes out on DVD in my area. Can't wait to see the other BLEACH movies, not to mention the other Death Notes, which I hope my local theatres will show sometime over the summer.

Squad 11 - Sanity isn't our style.

Emilie Autumn, in the middle. She's amazing. That is all.

"We're all puppets. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
06-13-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altaru View Post
Oh... I watched it too, but it kinda had me a bit depressed, because I fell in love with Senna... Like the ending though, after the credits. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, lol.

Plus, Rukia used her shikai, which made a few friends of mine happy. They'd never seen the version in the anime (I own a replica of it, that I've shown them countless times. They ALL had to admit to me that the version I had was pretty perfect afterwards. Byakuya was right, it IS really pretty... Plus, I love the ribbon, but that's off topic)

Kenny only had, like, three/four lines (if you count the one where all he says is "damn" just as the shurikens start flying) but I was content. I really wanted to see him fight more, though...

As for Rangiku's random bouce when the soul reapers start to show up to go in... Well, just about everyone agreed with my favorite phrase, "Anime: anything for a jiggle." (You'll get it if you noticed it. It was subtle but obvious, if that makes any sense.)

All in all, a good movie that I'd kill to be first in line for when it comes out on DVD in my area. Can't wait to see the other BLEACH movies, not to mention the other Death Notes, which I hope my local theatres will show sometime over the summer.
Kennys my buddy, he's just so awesome. Everyone started cheerin when he stated chasin that one guy