JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Advent Children Complete: FFVII (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/17923-advent-children-complete-ffvii.html)

XjapanFOREVER 08-02-2008 09:03 PM

Advent Children Complete: FFVII

So, it's being released March of next year (2009), and will contain a playable demo of FFXIII, and new trailers for VS XIII, and something else... I forgot what...lol

so, Who's getting...

I know I am..

I'll probably throw a party like I did for the original movie...

Ariana 08-02-2008 09:29 PM

UM, I HADN'T HEARD OF A NEW FFVII MOVIE....IS IT A SEQUEL TO THE ORIGINAL ADVENT CHILDREN??? I LOVE ADVENT CHILDREN, THAT MOVIE ROCKS! :rheart: :vsign:

Tyrien 08-02-2008 09:31 PM

Seeing as how no matter how much upscaling is done the DVD still looks crappy on my 46" 1080p TV, yes. Yes I am.

mangapunkrocker 08-02-2008 09:41 PM

No Way

i am totally obsessed over final fantasy! OH MY GOSH I"M JUMPING OFF MY SEAT!!! I can't wait!!!!!DAMN RIGHT I'M GETTING IT(SORRY FOR MY CHOICE OF WORDS)

XjapanFOREVER 08-02-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariana (Post 553910)
UM, I HADN'T HEARD OF A NEW FFVII MOVIE....IS IT A SEQUEL TO THE ORIGINAL ADVENT CHILDREN??? I LOVE ADVENT CHILDREN, THAT MOVIE ROCKS! :rheart: :vsign:

It's a director's cut, pretty much..
new scenes, some old scenes have been altered/enhanced.
Will be full 1080p HD, Blu-Ray only.
we're kind of hoping they stick truer to the character personalities, especially Cid, "SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!"

lol

Ariana 08-02-2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER (Post 553919)
It's a director's cut, pretty much..
new scenes, some old scenes have been altered/enhanced.
Will be full 1080p HD, Blu-Ray only.
we're kind of hoping they stick truer to the character personalities, especially Cid, "SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!"

lol

OH, THANKS.
YEAH, I AM GONNA GET IT!
I LOVE FFVII!!!!!!!!

Tyrien 08-02-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariana (Post 553922)
OH, THANKS.
YEAH, I AM GONNA GET IT!
I LOVE FFVII!!!!!!!!

o.O You have a blu-ray player, right?

ivi0nk3y 08-02-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER (Post 553905)
So, it's being released March of next year (2009), and will contain a playable demo of FFXIII, and new trailers for VS XIII, and something else... I forgot what...lol

so, Who's getting...

I know I am..

I'll probably throw a party like I did for the original movie...

Oh hell yea ima get it.
Btw, VS XIII? What's that.

Tyrien 08-02-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y (Post 553928)
Oh hell yea ima get it.
Btw, VS XIII? What's that.

It's part of the Fabula Nova Crystalis compilation that FFXIII is part of. There's 3 games announced so far (apparently more to come with the whole compilation). Agito XIII is a PSP game, FFXIII is 360 (NA/EU only) and PS3 (world) and then there's VS XIII.

VSXIII is a completely different story taking place in FFXIII's world with a different character. Rather than the traditional RPG that FFXIII is leaning towards FFVSXIII will be an action adventure RPG. Think Dirge of Cerberus but not so restricting.

ivi0nk3y 08-02-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrien (Post 553929)
It's part of the Fabula Nova Crystalis compilation that FFXIII is part of. There's 3 games announced so far (apparently more to come with the whole compilation). Agito XIII is a PSP game, FFXIII is 360 (NA/EU only) and PS3 (world) and then there's VS XIII.

VSXIII is a completely different story taking place in FFXIII's world with a different character. Rather than the traditional RPG that FFXIII is leaning towards FFVSXIII will be an action adventure RPG. Think Dirge of Cerberus but not so restricting.

Hmm interesting. Guess i'll get a PS3 afterall.