JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AuditoryRainbow (Offline)
New to JF

Gravitation EX - 08-07-2008, 05:02 PM

Heyya!

I know Gravitation has it's own thread(s) already, but I haven't seen one for EX, and I thought that EX deserved its own thread.

So if you do not know already, Gravitation EX is a sequel to the original manga.. You can read it HERE but you have to make an account.

It seems to be on hiatus or something right now.. and it is unclear when the second volume will be released in english.

But anyways, feel free to discuss and speculate and share the Gravi love! ^-^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3203-1.jpg (34.5 KB, 29 views)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
animerox102 (Offline)
Hello there! ^^

Send a message via MSN to animerox102 Send a message via Yahoo to animerox102 Send a message via Skype™ to animerox102
08-07-2008, 05:32 PM

OMg, I am glad SOMEONE made this thread!

Im in love w/ Gravitation EX. Shuichi looks SO cuuuuute in it!!! ^____^ :3 I can't believe Ryuichi! >( Can you?

Anime Expo 2011 attendee
(#3 (permalink))
Old
AuditoryRainbow (Offline)
New to JF

08-07-2008, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animerox102 View Post
OMg, I am glad SOMEONE made this thread!

Im in love w/ Gravitation EX. Shuichi looks SO cuuuuute in it!!! ^____^ :3 I can't believe Ryuichi! >( Can you?
Haha, no problem. It was about time, right? ^-^

I thought original Gravitation was crazy, but EX is like five insane soap-opera-like fanfics put together! xD

I really love Murakami's new style of art. If you look at the first few volumes of Gravitation, it doesn't even look like the same manga at all. But I think the new art really suits Gravi, it's really cute and lighthearted, ne? (:

As for Ryuu, wtf is he trying to pull here anyways?! Hmmm. I do love Ryuu. A lot. But I am 100% Shu-Yuki fangirl.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Wednesday (Offline)
JF Regular

08-16-2008, 05:47 PM

I love "Gravitation" so much! This story is charming. I hope the next will surprise even more!!! If you say she could improve her style I am very happy even if I liked her older designs... Oh, Yuki...

"Freaks rule!" (._.)v
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Cechtrun (Offline)
¦system interrupted¦

08-17-2008, 02:34 AM

imo, Maki Murakami is one of the greatest mangakas... not only because of her art, but 'cause of here comments too... she makes Gravi (and Gravi EX) into an unbelievable reading joyment... (<-- strange sentence, I know, but it's late...)
I thougth I don't see it right, when Ryu tried to flirt with Shu-chan.. it was just so.. odd?^^"" (I'm more for Ryu&Tatsuha ;I )
buuut, when does Gravi EX nr. 2 come out? (°A°)=3 HhHhHh

yama nashi, ochi nashi, iminashi

You believe in instructions, we prefer demonstrations

"But then his approved Malfoy-attitude appeared again: Do Not Trust Smiling People. Trust People Who Cry, Crumble or Die."
(#6 (permalink))
Old
kwkyori (Offline)
JF Regular

10-20-2008, 01:42 AM

kya!! i love gravitation so much!!! gravitation EX kinda bugged me simply because shuichi looks too much like a chick. but other than that i liked it. i would also like to know when the second comes out???

sotto himitsu no kiss shite
mou ai ga ippai
[softly kiss secretly, my love is completely full]
(#7 (permalink))
Old
BurningMemory9 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to BurningMemory9 Send a message via MSN to BurningMemory9 Send a message via Yahoo to BurningMemory9
10-20-2008, 01:59 AM

Erm... I love Gravitation Ex, but I think Ryu is so much cuter in the Gravitation Anime. Mmmm... Yummy. When he's singing, he's hot. When he isn't, he's adorable!

The ending of vol. 1 (or Gravi Ex) is so cute! I really want the 2nd vol to come out in English soon (*cries*)

Hi there! I'm BurningMemory9. Call me whatever you want. As long as it's not mean. XD

PM me or add me on MSN if you wanna talk