JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   The Must Watch Anime List (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/205-must-watch-anime-list.html)

Himechan 06-06-2007 09:51 PM

Definitely Full Metal Alchemist. That show is amazing.

Death Note, Wolf's Rain, Black Cat, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Chrno Crusade, Tsubasa Chronicles I think are all great, but I'm sleepy and cant think of more right now...

Kanji_The_Wanderer 06-07-2007 04:28 AM

Great job in mentioning Serial Experimental LAIN SpawnVonRipper! It was really good. It goes un-noticed by a lot of anime watchers.

Has anyone seen the D.Gray Man anime? It is pretty cool. I have only seen like the first 10 episodes, and it is weird compared to the manga. They jumble events all about. But it is still good. I have the first 5 volumes, and I love the art style. It reminds me of Halloween on every panel! :D

I also recommend Soul Taker. Not sure if I mentioned it before, it is really short, it has a great style, story, and animation. It also goes un-noticed!

Mandalovesyaoi 06-07-2007 05:33 PM

Fushigi Yugi!

saddevil 06-08-2007 09:08 PM

i think death note is the best anime after berserk

YukiCross 06-11-2007 05:08 AM

Blood+ is a great sequel 2 Blood:The Last Vampire....i havent even seen the movie but i watch blood+ evey time it comes on.....plus inuyasha is good..but 2 many ppl dislike it.
OH OH OH OH i need as much help as i can get....i wanna make the shojo beat manga Vampire Knight an anime so pls help me if u can...contact me at carolynw@itexas.net 4 more info and 2 give my ideas on how 2 get it anime ok thanx:D

totalredhead 06-12-2007 03:18 PM

Azumanga Daioh!!!!!

Well there have been so many wonderful animes that it is hard to pick just a few but my first choice would have to be Azumanga Daioh:vsign: . It is about the everyday life of a group of high school girls and how they make everyday interesting without fighting robots, magic swords, and love triangles on top of love triangls :rolleyes:. It is a very refreshing change and it's hilarious.

Avary_Ninja 06-13-2007 03:01 AM

Try Hayate No Gotoku. It's hilarious, there are Maids, and the narrator is Onsokumaru's voice actor. It's all win.

Kyria 06-13-2007 03:54 AM

I love fma! I have seen every episode. That show is great!:D

fara7 06-14-2007 02:07 PM

i may recommad Azumanga daioh (its very funny it makes u LOL), Haruhi Suzumiya, Ichigo mashimaro, fruits basket, studio ghibli Movies.

narutoismybrother 06-15-2007 01:34 AM

sooooo many!!! Um...um...Well first the wonderful shojo-esque school drama/comedy: Lovely Complex
Oh, how stupid Otani can be.
Okay I'll just list a few.
Lovely Complex, Naruto Shippuden (of course), Darker than Black, Sola, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Denno Coil (EEEK! AWESOMENESS!), Claymore, Toward the Terra. So there's a few. They're reallllllly good! So please watch!