JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Reavyn (Offline)
JF Old Timer

What type of characters are usually your favorites? - 05-13-2009, 06:08 PM

Every time you watch an anime there is usually atleast one character that you like above all the others. Does this change from series to series, or do you usually like a certain character type?

Most of the time I like the quiet character usually not focused on as much. Kind of like Rose in FMA, or Momo in Bleach (atleast she isn't focused on much in the series that i've seen so far. No spoilers on her please...) Of course, sometimes I lean towards one of the main characters like Spike in Cowboy Bebop, Lumiere (such an adorable name) in Kiddy Grade, or Heero in Gundam Wing. I guess, I usually go for the character that have a quiet side and tend to be deep in thought. Probably cause I have a lot in common with them in that respect.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Ulquiorra (Offline)
New to JF

05-13-2009, 06:26 PM

Hi Reavyn

hmmmm I like those characters who are shadowy or ambiguous like:
L from death note
Keski from bleach
kain from vampire knight .... etc XD

and as u said

Quote:
character that have a quiet side and tend to be deep in thought.

thanks =D

Do the right thing. No matter how much it hurts

(#3 (permalink))
Old
ForeverDreamer (Offline)
de aru

05-14-2009, 01:03 AM

I usually like the outgoing and charismatic guys :3 sometimes arrogance comes into play too, like Grimmjow from Bleach ^.^

as for girls, i'm ok with them as long as they're not extremely bubbly and annoying -.-"
but the one's i really like are one's like Tohru from Fruits Basket

Yurikago ga hitotsu atta, yurikago ni hitotsu ga atta. Hitotsu wa futatsu ni natta, yurikago wa hitotsu kiri ni magirete. Hoshi hitotsu haka ba de yurete kietekuyo~

Last edited by ForeverDreamer : 05-14-2009 at 01:06 AM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-09-2009, 05:25 AM

hmmm, as far as guys go, i cannot really pick one - usually, it varies from the humorous ones, to the ones who know how to handle themselves, let alone a gun...

for girls, it's usually the femmes who can kick some a$$, think for themselves, and get by without having a epic-fail moment every three seconds...i hate the girl characters that are depicted as innocent and such, ughhh...
(#5 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
07-09-2009, 05:45 AM

I tend to always love the out going type of anime characters. Like Tomo from Azumanga Daioh.

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#6 (permalink))
Old
BurningMemory9 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to BurningMemory9 Send a message via MSN to BurningMemory9 Send a message via Yahoo to BurningMemory9
07-13-2009, 05:07 PM

For guys, I either like the cute boyish and playful types (Goku from Saiyuki, Kei from Beauty Pop) or the tough guys who know how to kick butt. (Mello from Death Note, Shinji from Persona 3, etc.)

In girls, I don't really like shy girls. I like the loud ones, people i can relate to. (Risa from Love*Com is my favorite manga/anime person of all time.)

Hi there! I'm BurningMemory9. Call me whatever you want. As long as it's not mean. XD

PM me or add me on MSN if you wanna talk
(#7 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

07-13-2009, 05:34 PM

I normally like the perverted character or the one with lots of engery and a cute and positive attitude, mostly cause i can relate them to myself.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
niku2189 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to niku2189
07-13-2009, 05:51 PM

I really like the quiet, but not-shy-at-all, very talented, confident character like Echizen Ryoma from Prince of Tennis, or Kei from Special A,

I also like Hikari Hanazono also from Special A. She's very loud, very dense, very smart but can't see whats right in front of her, and she's really funny.

Jaysen
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-13-2009, 05:56 PM

the type of anime character I like are like Goku from DBZ and Ichigo from Bleach.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#10 (permalink))
Old
PoissonApple (Offline)
gherkin

07-13-2009, 05:59 PM

It is really different. Sometimes I like the main charackters, sometimes, the quite one, somtimes the stupid simple minded one, sometimes the really bad one hahaha (I mean like Sephiroth in FF ^^) or the not really important charackters, because they appear in every episode, but have no meaning haha : D