JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
hinata2 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata2 Send a message via Yahoo to hinata2
07-20-2009, 11:27 AM

i like characters that are dark that have alot of anger and sadsness cuz i can relate to it
(#22 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

07-20-2009, 12:42 PM

Boys: (Not ordered by priority, just randomly)

Alucard (From: Hellsing)
Alucard has the kind of personaly that i like. He is deadly and has the "european etiquette" that i just love. Similar to Walter C. Donez [AS.

Uchiha Itachi (From: Naruto)
His personality is one of the best (if not) from Naruto. The way he protected his brother, and in the other hand, made his brother hate him so much to the point of death, its just... Cant describe. You have to watch it to know it.

Kurono Kei (From: Gantz)
Individualist, insecure and perverted at start, but soon revealed potential and changed his individualist personality to a "care-bear". Plus, became very secure. (And still perverted... Lol)

Keiichi Maebara (From: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
Spin of personalities. Paranoical, care-bear, maniac, Friendly... Ah damn! Cant define him. Thats what makes him unique anyways...

Harima Kenji (From: School Rumble)
Just thinking about him makes me laugh xD. Hes damn funny in a manly way... He is like that "badass" from high school who bullies everyone... But does everything for this "dumb" girl Tenma who he loves. Gotta be one of the funiest things ive seen. ~~

Kintaro (From: Golden Boy)
The guy left the Tokyo University, to roam Japan from town to town, job to job. At the beginning he gives a poor impression to people, but it ends up changing the mind of those who surround him dramaticly.

There are many more, but i cant remenber all of 'Em, unfortunatly.

Girls: (Not ordered by priority, just randomly)

Lucy (From: Elfen Lied)
A sadistic psychotic killer with double personality who wants to kill every human because of the way she was threatened when she was younger. But it turns out that shes just in need of a hug and kiss-kiss from the guy she loves. Althought i dislike her 2nd personality (Nyuu), its to innocent.

Arcueid Brunestud (From: Shingetsutan Tsukihime)
Well, shes inlove with the guy who "killed" her. (Shes somewhat of a vampire who can regenarate)
Shes like that girl who aint shy but doesn't realy know modern stuff (since shes a vampire) like a perfect girlfriend in my point of view.

Revy (From: Black Lagoon)
Mess with her, and you get a bullet in your head. Shes the kind of girl you dont want to mess with.
When she was younger, she was a delinquent who murdered and stole from people. (And still does...) But there is a reason behind everything... You know...

Sekai Saionji (From: School Days)
Playful and outgoing. Sekai does occasionally show a more serious side, and when sufficiently frustrated can be loud, selfish, overemotional and even manipulative. In the end of the series she impressed me (in a bad way) but she had her reason's and i trully understand her. (I recommend this serie for those who didnt watch it)

Dokuro-chan (From: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan)
"Dokuro is a cute angelic assassin from the future brought back through time to kill Sakura Kusakabe, but instead tries to save him. Mostly, she is just like any other young girl but where other girls might shout or slap to express their displeasure, Dokuro draws her magical spiked kanabō "Excaliborg" and brutally clubs her victim to death with it (the gag is the only real victim of the clubbing is Sakura).She has super-human strength and endurance (because of this she often underestimates her own strength and harms Sakura), and is also capable of bringing someone back to life with Excalibolg by chanting Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi."

Surely i forgot some more, but those are enough for now. ^~

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.

Last edited by JasonTakeshi : 07-20-2009 at 02:55 PM.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Reet (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Reet
07-20-2009, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTakeshi View Post
Boys: (Not ordered by priority, just randomly)

Uchiha Itachi (From: Naruto)
His personality is one of the best (if not) from Naruto. The way he protected his brother, and in the other hand, made his brother hate him so much to the point of death, its just... Cant describe. You have to watch it to know it.
ehh I like that character too. He really was a village hero, everybody misunderstood but it didn't matter him. He just did the right thing for everybody till the end. He is really one of the best.

Nice to meet you
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-21-2009, 07:34 AM

I usually like the serious or dark types...I don't really have a great example to give someone like Sesshomaru or Naraku from InuYasha I guess [even though I don't really like either their personalities are close enough].

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey
(#25 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
07-21-2009, 10:38 AM

It's mostly the dark, creepy or rather weird ones that catch my attention at first. I especially like the ones that are hard to figure out and seem to be carrying secrets from bad experiences and such. ^^

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#26 (permalink))
Old
OzukakiBurasuki (Offline)
JF Regular

07-22-2009, 07:22 AM

GARCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 RAWR >:O!!!!!!!!!11

Ummmmmmm.......... don't look at that.

I generally tend to like characters in action anime that use projectiles to attack in mass because, down inside, I'm hardcore for weapons. I also like characters who tend to be fancy with their swords, and by that, I mean go crazy on people with their weapon.

For other anime, I tend to like extremely random (personality) people or perverts. :O
(#27 (permalink))
Old
peterv20 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-30-2009, 03:11 AM

i like strong girls with guts.from sailor moon to hell girl,anime,punk rock bands are some of the art venues that females can express themselves.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
DigitalFreya (Offline)
New to JF

07-30-2009, 06:15 AM

Someone who isn't the main character, and can be loud and annoying when they get angry:

Zell -Final Fantasy VIII
Cole -Gears of War
Steven Cartwright -Resistance: Fall of Man
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Naruto911 (Offline)
JF Regular

08-03-2009, 06:40 AM

I usually go for the main character(s).
Naruto from Naruto
Miharu from Girls Bravo
Haji from Blood plus

In other cases I would go for the sorta evil, mysterious, dark types.
Soloman, Carl, and Moses from Blood Plus
Kaname Kuran and Shiki from Vampire Knight
Byakuya, Kenpachi, and Kisuke from Bleach