JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

The Naruto Shippuden MAnga and Anime. - 12-14-2008, 03:36 PM

Which do you follow? I follow the anime, personally, but I have friends who say that the anime has strayed from the manga.

I won't say any spoilers for the people who are catching up, but is there anyone who both watched the anime and read the manga? Are they really THAT different, apart from the anime being far behind than the manga?

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Deutschland (Offline)
ドイツ

Send a message via ICQ to Deutschland
12-14-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Which do you follow? I follow the anime, personally, but I have friends who say that the anime has strayed from the manga.

I won't say any spoilers for the people who are catching up, but is there anyone who both watched the anime and read the manga? Are they really THAT different, apart from the anime being far behind than the manga?
i watch both and yes.. the anime is far behind than the manga, even so they make fillers -.- which ruin the anime.

the anime covers the manga completely but in the anime the storyprocess is slower than in the manga

*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴ Vorsprung durch Technik!

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-14-2008, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutschland View Post
i watch both and yes.. the anime is far behind than the manga, even so they make fillers -.- which ruin the anime.

the anime covers the manga completely but in the anime the storyprocess is slower than in the manga

So apart from fillers, it follows the manga perfectly?

Than that's fine. Personally, I like fillers, because they get a chance ot expand the characters even more in them.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#4 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
10-07-2010, 04:04 PM

Rejoice! The Naruto fillers seem to finally be over. I guessed that as soon as I saw the first scene... and the comments down below. =P And apparently the opening is a new one too.

Whaddaya guys think of it (so far)? It's been a long time since anyone's had a Naruto discussion here on the threads, I believe. So many people diss the anime, but apart from fillers and the occasional crappy graphic, I don't see much of a problem with the main plot. *rushes to watch the rest of the 19:59 show*

EDIT: OMG, I failed. Didn't see the more pessimistic/realistic comments. It IS a filler after all. -.-

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 10-07-2010 at 04:43 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Azumacho (Offline)
New to JF

11-12-2010, 10:20 AM

NAruto anime has too much Fillers and those fillers in my opinion are just stuff.
so manga is better for me!!
also Narutomangas now a days i think is just not so good as long time a go so i hope one day becomes better...
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Rockmanpet (Offline)
New to JF

11-14-2010, 05:56 AM

OMG the fillers kill the series for me.....I usually watch the anime about the 100 episode fillers killed the original series and the current lets go back in time and show of what happened just urks me.... So currently reading the manga which I can't wait till the anime catches up