Originally Posted by mythix View Post
Sukisyo, hmm...?
lawlz, you have my full interest now,
what is it all about, if you don't mind my asking,
haha, anything that is similar to gravitation has to be boss x]

plus, i love the soundtrack for gravi, too, it's mmazing :3
and HECKYESH - eiri's a cutieee x3
Yep, Super Drive is great opening

I think Sukisyo, Gravitation and Loveless are the most popular shounen-ai... I have seen just grav and sukisyo and both are good. But Sukisyo is probably the best anime I´ve ever seen.. Here you can check out opening YouTube - Sukisyo Opening [Aarinfantasy] . It´s full of bishs, it´s funny and beautiful The only sad thing is that it has only about 12 episodes (?) + ova (which is perfect ).. Really, try it. It´s amazing
(#32 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-10-2009, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauja View Post
Yep, Super Drive is great opening

I think Sukisyo, Gravitation and Loveless are the most popular shounen-ai... I have seen just grav and sukisyo and both are good. But Sukisyo is probably the best anime I´ve ever seen.. Here you can check out opening YouTube - Sukisyo Opening [Aarinfantasy] . It´s full of bishs, it´s funny and beautiful The only sad thing is that it has only about 12 episodes (?) + ova (which is perfect ).. Really, try it. It´s amazing
haha, i will def have to check them out, i have been looking to find some new anime to indulge myself in for the summer x] hmm, i will have to look up sukisyo, as well as loveless, and find out where i can reach them, fersure...thanks for the link, i appreciate it :]

well, i must say, it sounds 'mmazing, anything that mixes those three qualities usually ends up being some quality anime, in my eyes !

lawlz, i know what you mean - it is the perfect amount, yet still, in the end, you just keep wanting more to show up, to continue it, somehow xD but, rest assured, i am going to try it, thanks so much for reccommending it to me x3
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-10-2009, 01:29 PM

Quote:
haha, i will def have to check them out, i have been looking to find some new anime to indulge myself in for the summer x] hmm, i will have to look up sukisyo, as well as loveless, and find out where i can reach them, fersure...thanks for the link, i appreciate it :]

well, i must say, it sounds 'mmazing, anything that mixes those three qualities usually ends up being some quality anime, in my eyes !

lawlz, i know what you mean - it is the perfect amount, yet still, in the end, you just keep wanting more to show up, to continue it, somehow xD but, rest assured, i am going to try it, thanks so much for reccommending it to me x3
Well I´m maybe little glad that it isn´t neverending anime like naruto or bleach.. I think I´ll remember it whole forever and I´m happy because it´s really good story At the other side, I want to seem them together more xDD *little naughty*

Not at all, I´m glad I extended mission
(#34 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-10-2009, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Well I´m maybe little glad that it isn´t neverending anime like naruto or bleach.. I think I´ll remember it whole forever and I´m happy because it´s really good story At the other side, I want to seem them together more xDD *little naughty*

Not at all, I´m glad I extended mission
oooh, you have a good point there, too,
in the beginning, with those anime, i used to be quite enthralled within them, but as time wore on, and things got slower and slower and more and more hype about them happened, i simply got tired of hearing about them and seeing them everywhere, and needed a break -.-

that's how i am with gravitation, exactly -
it was short and sweet, and i will never forget it, ftw :]
lmao, no worries, you and i share that side, because i was that way with shu and eiri xDD ...actually, i am that way with a few anime, but oh well, what can you do? :]

well, i am glad you did !
have you ever heard of mirage of blaze, by any chance ?
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-10-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
oooh, you have a good point there, too,
in the beginning, with those anime, i used to be quite enthralled within them, but as time wore on, and things got slower and slower and more and more hype about them happened, i simply got tired of hearing about them and seeing them everywhere, and needed a break -.-

that's how i am with gravitation, exactly -
it was short and sweet, and i will never forget it, ftw :]
lmao, no worries, you and i share that side, because i was that way with shu and eiri xDD ...actually, i am that way with a few anime, but oh well, what can you do? :]

well, i am glad you did !
have you ever heard of mirage of blaze, by any chance ?
Yes, that´s how I feel it but I didn´t know how to write it because of my english xD Long story maybe satisfy more people for longer time but it isn´t so intensive how it could be... When it never ends and characters are immortal, it isn´t credible at all and it loses its atmosphere..
Yeah, two bishs together is the best thing forever

I don´t know mirage of blaze but if it´s shounen-ai, I should check it out
(#36 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-10-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Yes, that´s how I feel it but I didn´t know how to write it because of my english xD Long story maybe satisfy more people for longer time but it isn´t so intensive how it could be... When it never ends and characters are immortal, it isn´t credible at all and it loses its atmosphere..
Yeah, two bishs together is the best thing forever

I don´t know mirage of blaze but if it´s shounen-ai, I should check it out
dude, i know exactly what you mean,
the shorter it is, the more intense,
and the more intense, the more awesome and original it gets x3

that's def how it is with naruto and bleach, sadly,
so many episodes and so much media attenion later,
they have become immortal, as have their characters,
and you can't help but need/want a break :[

lawlz, i def agree with you on the bishs xD
i think we have a lot in common when it comes to anime, so far x3
yes, mirage of blaze is shounen-ai, but it is the kind that has intense action, and makes you get anxious with the hidden plot within, seeing as the two charries in question have their moments in rare amounts :3 mirage of blaze, like sukisyo and gravitation, is pretty short and has around 12-13 episodes, i believe, and an ova, which really gets into the relationship between the two, and i adoreee x3

Mirage of Blaze OVA Opening

haha, the link i put in here is to the ova opening, but if you want, you can check the reg. series opening, too, they are both pretty wicked, i love them to death :]
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-10-2009, 02:38 PM

Quote:
dude, i know exactly what you mean,
the shorter it is, the more intense,
and the more intense, the more awesome and original it gets x3

that's def how it is with naruto and bleach, sadly,
so many episodes and so much media attenion later,
they have become immortal, as have their characters,
and you can't help but need/want a break :[

lawlz, i def agree with you on the bishs xD
i think we have a lot in common when it comes to anime, so far x3
yes, mirage of blaze is shounen-ai, but it is the kind that has intense action, and makes you get anxious with the hidden plot within, seeing as the two charries in question have their moments in rare amounts :3 mirage of blaze, like sukisyo and gravitation, is pretty short and has around 12-13 episodes, i believe, and an ova, which really gets into the relationship between the two, and i adoreee x3

Mirage of Blaze OVA Opening

haha, the link i put in here is to the ova opening, but if you want, you can check the reg. series opening, too, they are both pretty wicked, i love them to death :]
Yeah, better short yaoi than long shounen-ai xD

*stops SuG and opens link*
Am I mistaken or is the opening full in english? O.o Is it original version? Anyway, looks good, I´m going to get it somewhere.. thanks.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-10-2009, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Yeah, better short yaoi than long shounen-ai xD

*stops SuG and opens link*
Am I mistaken or is the opening full in english? O.o Is it original version? Anyway, looks good, I´m going to get it somewhere.. thanks.
haha, fersure xD

lol, yes it is in full english, as is the reg. series opening in full english...i am pretty sure it is the original version, because if i do recall correctly, i have the reg. series on dvd, and even when you watch it in its original japanese audio, i do not think it changes...hmm, i'll tell you what, i am going to go get my dvd right now and check that for you, because i am even curious about that now, lol

you are most welcome, the least i could do for a fellow fan ;]
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-10-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
haha, fersure xD

lol, yes it is in full english, as is the reg. series opening in full english...i am pretty sure it is the original version, because if i do recall correctly, i have the reg. series on dvd, and even when you watch it in its original japanese audio, i do not think it changes...hmm, i'll tell you what, i am going to go get my dvd right now and check that for you, because i am even curious about that now, lol

you are most welcome, the least i could do for a fellow fan ;]
Oh, so it´s probably ok I just wasn´t sure but there are more animes with english opening, like Hellsing or Samurai Champloo.
You usually watch anime with english dub?
(#40 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-10-2009, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Oh, so it´s probably ok I just wasn´t sure but there are more animes with english opening, like Hellsing or Samurai Champloo.
You usually watch anime with english dub?
haha, alright, that's cool :]
but, i did check though, and it does seem to be english, no matter what xD
yes, i usually do,
i am not fluent enough to understand the original japanese version,
let alone the other random languages that are offered ;[

but, when i am looking for something to do,
i often watch anime within its original intent, and sometimes with the alternative languages, such as french and spanish, for fun :]