(#21 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
04-10-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
He won't be able join this forum again, unless he'll change his IP address or sing up from a different computer.
I made a new account when I got banned before and I didn't need a new IP.

猿も木から落ちる
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

04-10-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
I made a new account when I got banned before and I didn't need a new IP.
You can't have multiple accounts on the same computer.

Last edited by Aniki : 04-10-2009 at 11:00 PM.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
04-10-2009, 09:10 PM

i dont give two monkeys a banana it seems that no matter what he said or is shown. its a bit valid but he went tooo prideful. check, im just saying just saying not agreeing just saying sorry if i offend but every race has their own umm unique, very good um style, like asians ok ! are good as cosplaying ok um caucasians are good ar the rock emo punk look, umm blacks are good at the gangster like look...soooo you see? hope that helps i think most of this has to do with media as normal, the news (blacks are only good for crime ) so the look looks (suited) for them MTV the punk look looks good on the caucasians..see? did i make any sense?

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-10-2009, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifa View Post
like asians ok ! are good as cosplaying ok um caucasians are good ar the rock emo punk look, umm blacks are good at the gangster like look...soooo you see? hope that helps i think most of this has to do with media as normal, the news (blacks are only good for crime ) so the look looks (suited) for them MTV the punk look looks good on the caucasians..see? did i make any sense?
It makes sense if you are racist.

Last edited by MMM : 04-10-2009 at 11:43 PM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-10-2009, 11:36 PM

Somehow the 21st century is the age of social fragmentation. It is the era of extreme self-stereotyping, whether it be based on race, gender, and anything else.

My answer: WTF?
(#26 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
04-11-2009, 12:10 AM

im sorry!! i just was showing the sterotypes! i dont care about color r race to me cosplaying is about fun not who looks the best i would dress up to have fun act out the lines and do silly stuff and up load it to youtube with out a 2nd blink!

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
(#27 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-11-2009, 12:32 AM

Tifa, all you have is your words to communicate with. I think you are a native English speaker, and if not, I apologize, but your ideas are not clear. Just reading what you wrote in the above post would make me think you are a racist. If you don't want people to think that, be careful, check your post before submitting it.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-11-2009, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Dont worry Alan, your a nob. It's only a matter of time till you get banned again.
That was uncalled for.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Alex110390 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Alex110390
wow - 04-11-2009, 01:26 AM

ok, I know this thread may be pretty much done with but I would just like to state my opinions.
1.Anime yes, is usually based upon japanese facial structures, the kid who first declared that "cosplay of our anime" should only be done by asians doesn't make any sense. I looked at his profile on youtube and it says he is from china. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that anime comes from japan so how would that make it "your anime" just because you are asian?
2.Not all anime characters are asian! take for example Code geass, half of the characters are British including lelouch and you can't tell the difference between them. The japanese characters look just the same as the chinese and as the british characters, its because its an art style, that's all.
3.If someone wants to dress up as a character they admire or think is cool or whatever it may be, let them. How does it effect you? It doesn't mean they are trying to be asian, it just means they are showing displaying their interest in the cartoon. Besides if all the characters were modeled after asians how could they have blue or green eyes and pink hair etc? I'm pretty sure most asians don't have that, I'm just saying.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

04-11-2009, 03:02 AM

I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so!

Japan is a unique part of the world, and from what I felt living within was that people are bored, life sucked, and the alternative was to look for recreational hobbies and solutions.

I guess where that's all the fanatsies come in..

I know model making and collecting for the above 30 males was popular.

Heck, open my storeroom and yes, I must say I got caught out with many awesome, unique and very fancy Japanese knick knacks of all sorts..

I even opurchased five hand painted sexy figures that came with certificates which were actually the original pieces for the manufactured boxed models.

They cost me a bomb on Yahoo auctions Japan, and ignoring what's under the dress, the work is simply awesome..

I have now found that fantasy play within the bedroom environs with Japanese and Korean girls is a real turn on, and my latest partner from Korea just loves to use her teeth lol.. A little monster devil!

I shall tie her up tonight
Closed Thread