JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Taranee987 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Taranee987 Send a message via Yahoo to Taranee987 Send a message via Skype™ to Taranee987
Have you seen Net Ghost PiPoPa? - 04-27-2009, 10:37 AM

I'm just wondering if you have seen this series because me and a friend of mine have become addicted to PiPoPa

ネットゴーストPIPOPA (Japanese)
Plot Summary: Yuta is a Japanese boy who hates modern day tecnhology outside of the cell phone. When his mom gets hired at the Dreamland Japan headquarters, he is forced to move. Unbeknown to him is a hidden land called Web World, the land connecting all computers, phones, televisions, and more. Yuta receives a mysterious message on his phone. When he touches the message, he is sent inside his cell phone to the Web World where he meets Web Ghosts Pit, Pat, and Pot, more commonly called PiPoPa. Together Yuta must team up with these Net Ghosts and new friends to save the Web World from the web ghosts themselves and outside forces which wish to use it to take over the entire world.
(taken from animenewsnetwork.com)

and the two of us have only been able to see the 8 episodes of season one and some episodes from season 2 but we can't find the full seasons on the net

sorry i just started to babble but have you seen this series?

Are you nice to people they usually are nice back