JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   samurai champloo!!!!! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/2614-samurai-champloo.html)

fuu 03-12-2007 04:42 PM

I didn't mind Battle Cry but I didn't like the ending theme. I also thought it was funny/odd when those three guys came along beat boxing..... But SC is one of my alltime favorite anime. The ending left it pretty open. I wish they'd make a sequal...... I doubt it though. Oh maybe a prequal of Jin and Mugen's life before they ran into Fuu. That would be amazing.
And Mugen and Jin as a couple....... couldn't see it. It's just too wierd!!!

LazyCobweb 03-12-2007 08:17 PM

yeah, I really can't see it myself. They're not a good yaoi couple methinks.

averi50 03-13-2007 08:35 PM

Prequel?

They didn't have any information on Mugen's and Jin's life... but it is explained fairly vaguely at best. It does go into detail like the situation with Jin and his sensei (will not say more at risk of ruining for someone else) and Mugen's... relative...

fuu 03-14-2007 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by averi50 (Post 66050)
They didn't have any information on Mugen's and Jin's life... but it is explained fairly vaguely at best. It does go into detail like the situation with Jin and his sensei (will not say more at risk of ruining for someone else) and Mugen's... relative...

I know what your saying.... I'd just like to see more of they're pasts. And they had a little on Mugen's about being betrayed by friends and all...

The_Color_of_Obscurity 04-12-2007 02:58 AM

i like samurai champloo, tho i don't think i ever saw the ending O.o just random episodes. so just outta curioustiy, wut was up with the samurai that smells of sunflowers or w/e they called that dude?

liked most of the music, and i can't see mugen and jin as a yaoi couple either

CoolNard 04-12-2007 05:21 AM

I just got into Samurai champloo ^_^ I'm at episode 8 now :D

I must say the OP really stank... but over time, i got used to it and kinda got attracted to the catchy tune :p The beatboxing during the show is great, it stands out from other anime in that sense ;)

Yeeah... A samurai that smells like sunflowers? what could be lamer? :confused: Well, unless it's a female samurai, then i wouldn't be surprised ^^ Girls smell good in general, not that im a perv or anything rofl :mtongue:

fuu 04-12-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolNard (Post 88931)
I just got into Samurai champloo ^_^ I'm at episode 8 now :D

I must say the OP really stank... but over time, i got used to it and kinda got attracted to the catchy tune :p The beatboxing during the show is great, it stands out from other anime in that sense ;)

Yeeah... A samurai that smells like sunflowers? what could be lamer? :confused: Well, unless it's a female samurai, then i wouldn't be surprised ^^ Girls smell good in general, not that im a perv or anything rofl :mtongue:

lol.... Actually sunflowers don't really have a scent. I think it's more of a sence memory thing for Fuu. This is one of my fav anime, It is worth the time to watch.

CoolNard 04-12-2007 02:24 PM

Oh... A memory huh... that'd explain a lot :p

fuu 04-12-2007 03:43 PM

Yup keep watching and it'll come together. Isn't Mugen awesome???

CoolNard 04-12-2007 03:49 PM

Yeah, i love his voice, lol XD Same person who voiced Zoro from One Piece actually ^^ And he randomness and determination. Admirable from a nongay point of view! :vsign: Fuu is really adorable & quite the hottie as well ;)