JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
averi50 (Offline)
Gone From JF

... - 01-24-2008, 06:05 PM

does collecting anime count? if so then about... 45%?
(#102 (permalink))
Old
saxman66 (Offline)
New to JF

01-24-2008, 09:44 PM

why wouldn't it be. it looks awesome and the storylines are great too.
(#103 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
01-28-2008, 05:24 PM

You know many months ago I said it was my life, but now... it's even more my life! I thought I was addicted to anime back then but if that was an addiction then this is zealotry. I'm totally hooked to it and I'm proud of it too ^_^. Anime is definitely my life *sigh!*

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
(#104 (permalink))
Old
KudoSan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-28-2008, 08:49 PM

Otaku...

Anime is not that big in my life, sure I like to watch it but its not that big in my life. Its just media, just like everything else. It may be bigger to people than to others, but if you like it too much, your considered an otaku, and I dont want to be and otaku.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
01-28-2008, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
hey is anime a big part in ur life? it is for me
No... It's not a big part of my life... I still love it and watch it and read it and go to fan sites... But it's not... In all honesty... If I let it control my life i'd be a complete idiot... I love Anime... It just isn't a big part... If I had to... I could live without it...

(#106 (permalink))
Old
IkutoCat (Offline)
New to JF

02-08-2008, 12:19 AM

While I definitely am obsessed with anime, it isn't my whole LIFE. It's maybe one fourth of it XD. However, I like writing stories, and a lot of them come from the manga I read. These things shouldn't bother you though. Unless you are currently broke, or you are failing, and you are just watching and reading anime in front of the computer 24/7 instead of doing important things like eating and sleeping. I DO wish that my life was an anime, although anime isn't my life (does that make sense?).

If the only love in the world was not yours, I would hate.
If the rain that falls down so softly were actually your tears, I would cry with you.
If you resided in heaven, I'd smile at the sky every day of my life.
If the snow on the ground were your arms, I'd lay down until I died of the cold.
I love you, I love you, I love you.
(#107 (permalink))
Old
devils (Offline)
~Clairvoyant in training~

Send a message via MSN to devils
02-08-2008, 02:24 AM

I love watching it, and reading the different series, but it isn't my entire life. I have other major obsessions and anime/manga are the break that I use when I need to get away from those obsessions. There are times where I won't touch any anime or manga for weeks because I get so occupied with other things.

Last edited by devils : 02-08-2008 at 02:26 AM.
(#108 (permalink))
Old
konachan (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to konachan
02-09-2008, 02:27 PM

anime will always be a part of my life!
you'll get lots of info in anime, and its also a career for me as a digital artist.
without anime life would be so boring!!hehehe,

--“We are constantly living in a world of peace that was won for us by someone else. Even if it were only one day of peace, I will be grateful for it.”

--"negai wa dare ni mo uchi otosenai" - Wishes can't be brought down by anyone -- daybreak's bell
(#109 (permalink))
Old
Kmurry (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to Kmurry
02-19-2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moocow49 View Post
I have yet to go to Japan, but I have to like it. I like the culture, food, language, music, and the Japanese people I've met so far were really friendly. If for some reason I don't enjoy Japan I'll be lost. I don't like America and no other place seems as enjoyable as Japan. In this case I would probably keep going in and out of psychiatric wards for severe depresion, like I do now.
I'm with you there. I lead a pretty boring life, and looking at the japanese culture gives me a break from the boring life. Sometimes I wonder if some or all of the things you see in anime happens in real life in japan. I went there when i was younger but I was never there long enough to see what really goes on. What do you guys think about this?
(#110 (permalink))
Old
thedarklord (Offline)
Evil Overlord

Send a message via Yahoo to thedarklord
02-19-2008, 09:38 PM

I watch anime just about every day so, yes, I could say it is my life. I'm planning a trip to Japan in the near future and I can't wait!

"If I had known that's what it took to make you fight, I would have killed her sooner."
Sesshomaru

"I am not going to kill you; I am going to break you."
Naraku

~ Vampire Clan Member ~