JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
fanofreita (Offline)
New to JF

Red face Can you draw 4 me a manga girl? - 10-13-2009, 03:49 PM

Hi.. My name is Veronica and I´m very interested in Japanese. Expecially in manga and anime...

I alway wanted to know, how to draw a manga.. My friend tried to learnt me how to draw, but I wasn´t succesful...

My question is... Can anybody draw for me a maga girl with a cigatette in hand or in the mouth? I smoke, of course
I will be for my project, where can I try to display disadvantages in smoking and I want to show, that in mangas never smoke any charakter ...

Can anybody try to do for me? I know, it´s untimely to want it from U, but if is anybody, who wanted do it for me, it will be pleasure for me ....

Thanks very much... Veronica ...
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-13-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofreita View Post
Hi.. My name is Veronica and I´m very interested in Japanese. Expecially in manga and anime...

I alway wanted to know, how to draw a manga.. My friend tried to learnt me how to draw, but I wasn´t succesful...

My question is... Can anybody draw for me a maga girl with a cigatette in hand or in the mouth? I smoke, of course
I will be for my project, where can I try to display disadvantages in smoking and I want to show, that in mangas never smoke any charakter ...

Can anybody try to do for me? I know, it´s untimely to want it from U, but if is anybody, who wanted do it for me, it will be pleasure for me ....

Thanks very much... Veronica ...
I'm confused. Are you just looking for a picture of a girl smoking, or do you want someone to show you HOW to draw one?

Because if you just want a picture go and google for it. There are literally hundreds of examples. Lots of anime/manga characters have been shown smoking.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Mortry (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-13-2009, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
I'm confused. Are you just looking for a picture of a girl smoking, or do you want someone to show you HOW to draw one?

Because if you just want a picture go and google for it. There are literally hundreds of examples. Lots of anime/manga characters have been shown smoking.
I think she means she's looking for a picture of a girl smoking, since she said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofreita
My question is... Can anybody draw for me a maga girl with a cigatette in hand or in the mouth?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-13-2009, 05:50 PM

Oh well, like I said then; plenty of that on Google. Unless she wants a specific character.

Hope she doesn't really want to prove "mangas never smoke any charakter" (Never in manga do characters smoke?), though because she's going to find that difficult!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

10-13-2009, 06:14 PM

A. You'll find plenty of pictures of smoking anime girls on Google.

B. If your friend couldn't teach you to draw, then somebody's drawn picture won't help either.

C. If you really want to learn how to draw there a many videos on Youtube that teach how to draw manga, you'll find them more useful.

D. Quit smoking!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

10-13-2009, 08:27 PM

First thing coming to my mind: Faye Valentine

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.

Last edited by JasonTakeshi : 10-13-2009 at 08:31 PM.