JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KentsGurl (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to KentsGurl
Talking Views On Bleach - 06-05-2010, 08:27 AM

Me and my fiance LOVE Bleach and we are dedicated watchers. I'm just curious as to how many people out there are also big fans and what their personal views on it in general. Also curious to know if anyone can tell me anything about the anime i do not already know
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-05-2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentsGurl View Post
Me and my fiance LOVE Bleach and we are dedicated watchers. I'm just curious as to how many people out there are also big fans and what their personal views on it in general. Also curious to know if anyone can tell me anything about the anime i do not already know
Ah, a fellow fan Yeah, I love the show also, I didn't quite enjoy the first series but once the Soul Society arc kicked off I became hooked. The music for it is generally excellent too. My main problem however is - like a lot of anime recently - the insane ammount of filler; some of it was good, like the Zanpakuto Rebellion, but I couldn't stand the Bount filler, but that's just me personally.

Although I enjoy the plot my greatest peeve is the villain of the piece. I won't give details so as not to spoil it, but they seem too 'perfect' and Ichigo always seems just too weak to deal with him, the recent chapters just seem to be prolonging the inevtiable, and it makes me wonder if they'll ever defeat the villain! The more I wait for it to end the more it drags on. . . sigh.

Edit: If you're reading the manga too there's meant to be a new short arc coming up, then a longer arc after. No doubt it'll be a side-story that detracts from the main plot, like 'Turn Back the Pendulum' :P Just a warning.

Last edited by RobinMask : 06-05-2010 at 12:36 PM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

06-05-2010, 10:39 PM

I love the variety of Bleach and what it teaches people! Toshirou is awsome! Don Kunoichi is fun to say (I butchered his name, didn't I?) Kon is hilarious, Rukia is cool. Got to love Bleach

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.