View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-05-2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentsGurl View Post
Me and my fiance LOVE Bleach and we are dedicated watchers. I'm just curious as to how many people out there are also big fans and what their personal views on it in general. Also curious to know if anyone can tell me anything about the anime i do not already know
Ah, a fellow fan Yeah, I love the show also, I didn't quite enjoy the first series but once the Soul Society arc kicked off I became hooked. The music for it is generally excellent too. My main problem however is - like a lot of anime recently - the insane ammount of filler; some of it was good, like the Zanpakuto Rebellion, but I couldn't stand the Bount filler, but that's just me personally.

Although I enjoy the plot my greatest peeve is the villain of the piece. I won't give details so as not to spoil it, but they seem too 'perfect' and Ichigo always seems just too weak to deal with him, the recent chapters just seem to be prolonging the inevtiable, and it makes me wonder if they'll ever defeat the villain! The more I wait for it to end the more it drags on. . . sigh.

Edit: If you're reading the manga too there's meant to be a new short arc coming up, then a longer arc after. No doubt it'll be a side-story that detracts from the main plot, like 'Turn Back the Pendulum' :P Just a warning.

Last edited by RobinMask : 06-05-2010 at 12:36 PM.